BiLOG Conference, in La Spezia, Italy
October 16, 2019 @ 9:30 am - October 17, 2019 @ 4:30 pm
BiLOG conference took place in La Spezia, Italy, on 16-17 October 2019. It constituted a special case, where sustainable, connected and resilient topics on maritime transport with a European spin were discussed. Both the regional as well as the European dimension were analyzed, providing the chance to improve the knowledge about EU Transport Policy and EU investments on transport and maritime sector, highlighting the importance of the cohesion between all the players of the logistics chain.
During the two-days event, the following emerging and challenging topics were discussed:
- Maritime and logistic facing the 2030 trends
- The Container market and its challenges
- The new TEN-T Regulation and the CEF 2 opportunities
- Connected ports and logistics
- La Spezia port system and the role on the Santo Stefano Dry ports
- Sustainability and circular economy: The Bio LNG case
- Rail last mile and e-logistic
- Blue Growth
- Port of the Future Conferences Expo Networking Workshop
More information about the event agenda can be found here.
COREALIS project participated in the BiLOG Conference as a member of the Port of the Future network (DocksTheFuture, PIXEL, PortForward), being represented by CNIT colleuage Mr. Domenicco Latucca towards highlighting (Presentation available here) all the latest developments and sharing its vision towards the port of the Future.