Livorno Living Lab training seminar-Material access
June 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - June 22, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
COREALIS LIVORNO LIVING LAB DEMONSTRATION & TRAINING SEMINAR entitled ‘Livorno Port: 5G improving the port operations efficiency’ took place virtually on June 19th, 2020 at 10.00-11.30 CEST.
Livorno Living Lab (LL), is one of the COREALIS five LLs (Antwerp, Haminakotka, Livorno, Piraeus and Valencia). The demonstration aimed to showcase the actual operation of the Livorno Living Lab developed innovations (PORTMOD: an optimization planning & modelling tool for Container Terminal operations, RTPORT: a Model-Driven Real-Time control module supporting 5G smart terminal operations and the Port of the Future Serious Game).
Access to the agenda is provided here.
Webinar presentations are available below:
- COREALIS overview presentation
- COREALIS Port of Livorno Living Lab overview
- COREALIS 5G-enabled IoT smart terminal operations (RTPORT)
- COREALIS Optimization planning tool for CT operations (PORTMOD)
- COREALIS Port of the Future Serious Game ( PoFSG )
- 5G Impacts on Port of Livorno Logistics
Also the ERICSSON’s report in collaboration with CNIT, AdSPMTS & FEEM, on ‘Portofthefuture: Addressing efficiency and sustainability at the Port of Livorno with 5G’ can be found here.
The webinar has been recorded and can be accessed here.